Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Panasonic double feature dvd/vhr player. DVD side…

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic double feature dvd/vhr player. DVD side works fine. VHS side tape plays, have sound but no picture. Can you please advise how to remedy

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

It is a Panasonic double feature pretty old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic media player?

Can play a dvd fine. I get picture and sound

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

VHS tape sound and no picture

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Did you send Information? I am confused about how this works. I paid the $5 fee so thought I could get help. What is the service offer?
Can I talk to you via phone
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

please
that would be great. Can you please contact me tomorrow please
I am out and about tonight. Not sure where you are but it is 1a.m. here :)

Sure -- Also, our services are not $5.

You can call customer service at 1-***-***-****

Ok I am calling

OK thanks

I just found this link to request that you call me. Thought that would work better than me trying to get connected to you
Waiting for you to call

Did you speak with customer service?

No
Do I need to call customer service or can you call me directly

You will need to call them. I do not work in customer service