Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Need help getting Roku started on my tv. Rokustick. Its been…

Customer Question
Need help getting Roku...

Need help getting Roku started on my tv

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Rokustick

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Its been working then defaulted to getting started now I cant get it out of network setting I want Netflix, which I was having no trouble using until lasr night don't know my password

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Video Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

E-mail***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Cant think of anything

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know