Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Netflix says retrieving after getting confirmation i have a…

Customer Question
Netflix says retrieving after...

Netflix says retrieving after getting confirmation i have a wifi connection and input back to factory settings. its in living room and we set that up correctly last night. netflix still says retrieving and we have a netflix account??

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

We have wifi connection and cant watch netflix?

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

I restarted roku twice... it confirms there is a connection. i have not shut off the router no??

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know