Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It has stopped working. I don't know who makes my Roku, I…

Customer Question
It has stopped working ...

It has stopped working

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

I don't know who makes my Roku, I have had it about 5 yrs.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I have just tried turning it on with my remote and nothing happens

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a serial # if you need it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Does power light on Roku device lit up?

- Do you get Roku logo screen on the TV?