Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

By using my ROKU device, I access NETFIX and other media.

Customer Question
By using my ROKU...

By using my ROKU device, I access NETFIX and other media. Recenty there was an ad that said ROKU had a free account which was streaming videos so I clicked on the accept and consequently can no longer access my NETFLIX or other accounts. DID THIS HAPPEN BECAUSE I ACCEPTED THE FREE ROKU ACCOUNT, AND IF SO, HOW DO I GET RID OF THAT ACCOUNT SO I CAN AGAIN USE NETFLIX AND MY OTHER ACCOUNTS/ THANK YOU.

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

WiFI signal strong and i can connect to other devices

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Now we are into the realm of words I do not understand. I do not know what your words mean.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

All I want to know is how to get my NETFLIX and other channels back. My TV works fine.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/7/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Harry, yes, I still need help with my question. If I call someone locally to help me, should I call the cable company, the TV manufacturer, NETFLIX or who???, This is something I don't want to tackle myself

Cable company, TV manufacturer will be able to help you