Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I’m trying to connect my iPhone 7 to my Roku and I need

Customer Question
I’m trying to connect...

I’m trying to connect my iPhone 7 to my Roku and I need help

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I’m not sure how do I find it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

YouTube videos on connecting IOS devices with Roku

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know