Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have channels that have disappeared. I went to Settings…

Customer Question
I have channels that...

I have channels that have disappeared. I went to Settings and scanned for channels but they are still not there

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sharp Roku

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV menu is where

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue with your Sharp? What happened right before this?

Just last night. And nothing that I know of happened

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

I am a retired Senior with limited income. I paid money last night to get an answer but didn't get it. Have sent a request for a refund.