Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need help with selecting input and pairing up the remote.

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with selecting input and pairing up the remote

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

It is a LG and 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your LG media player?

I have searched the TV for the input

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.