Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Why can't I connect HLU or NETFLIX on my SONY BDP-BX58

Customer Question
Why can't I connect...

Why can't I connect HLU or NETFLIX on my SONY BDP-BX58 player to my LG TV. I went through setup up and it says the internet connection is OK but when I I select home and try to select "HULU" or "NETFLIX" it says a network error has occurred.

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your BDP-BX58? Is there anything at all displayed?

THe TV looks fine there is just Test with the message. Internet Content Connection Status - Connection Status cannot be confirmed. A network error has occurred. Do you want to set the internet settings?

Technician's Assistant: Is your BDP-BX58 connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

The BDB-BX58 is connected to the TV via an HDMI port

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help but don't think I should be charged already since you haven't sent me any advice.

What is the model of your TV?