Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Im having trouble setting up my roku on tv. All black and…

Customer Question
Hi. Im having trouble...

Hi. Im having trouble setting up my roku on tv

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

All black and have no signal dancing around on the screen

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

It is connected to the power outlet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I need help how to do this right

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know