Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We cannot get onto our roku. I have the serial number. We…

Customer Question
We cannot get onto...

We cannot get onto our roku

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I have the serial number

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

We tri8ed to get on, but nothing happens. my card I used now has a different exp. date

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think we are good

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know