Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can plug in a blueray but i cant get a antenna to work for…

Customer Question
I can plug in...

I can plug in a blueray but i cant get a antenna to work for regular channels. Need help with buttons, just the dang setup in general

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Its a norcent tv. Pt4231

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

I get sound when i use blueray. No sound or pic for antenna. I csnt get digital channels or any thing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Problem is i dont know what to do on menu to get the converter box on either
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.