Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Will not take my code. Rokuxd mdel 2050x. I tried

Customer Question
Will not take my...

Will not take my code

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Rokuxd mdel 2050x

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your 2050X?

I tried 2whitedogs. *****

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know