Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can't activate HBOGO and Showtimeanytime even tho we have…

Customer Question
Can't activate HBOGO and...

Can't activate HBOGO and Showtimeanytime even tho we have those pay channels on spectrum

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Westinghouse Model ???

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes it works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Westinghouse? What happened right before this?

Can't do this--phone number pl\ease

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.