Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

After connecting the screen says "Unsupported Signal"? Roku…

Customer Question
After connecting the screen...

After connecting the screen says "Unsupported Signal" ?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku express , brand new

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Different mdmi cables, rebooting.....

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know