Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to know what to record from roku with. Roku express.

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know what to record from roku with

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku express

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Don t know how

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

So there is a way to record from roky roku

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 6 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
You are trying to record on screen movie?
What tv model is your roku connected to?
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

does it cost anything
have i been charged yet a fee

Yes, this is a paid service.

no and i don t want any more text thank you

OK