Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I was able to install my media player and was trying to

Customer Question
I was able to...

I was able to install my media player and was trying to establish an account. But the TV did not show me a link number.

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

I was able to connect to the wireless router, and program the remote. Then the screen is now blank

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Power outlet

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 1 month ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
If the onscreen set up was successful, the five letter code would have shown.
Please disconnect the player from power and start over with set up process to enter wifi and the code will display on the screen
Louie, Technician