Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Roku is Not route not retrieving it seems to be stuck in…

Customer Question
My Roku is Not...

My Roku is Not route not retrieving it seems to be stuck in that mode what can I do can you please give me someone to speak to which is much easier for me as I find waiting with you but very difficult and more confusing

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Not route not retrieving it seems to be stuck in that mode what can I do can you please give me someone to speak to which is much easier for me as I find waiting with you but very difficult and more confusingI have the streaming stick the black one. Is any one there

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Please give me a phone number this doesn’t work for me

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 6 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
I can talk to you over the phone if you would be available