Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

My sling box will not work on Xfinity new HDMI only cable…

Customer Question
My sling box will...

My sling box will not work on Xfinity new HDMI only cable box

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Xfinity?

Just a blue screen

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes, I get fair bandwidth; around 170 Kbps

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No thank you
Louie, Technician