Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Actually, it is my DVD Player. I purchased it a month ago…

Customer Question
Actually, it is my...

Actually, it is my DVD Player. I purchased it a month ago and still can't get it to play. Its is a DP132

Technician's Assistant: How old is your DP132?

Actually, it is my DVD player (DP132). I purchased it a month ago and still can't get it to play.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your DP132?

I checked the hook-up and power source. I have trued to follow the pictorial directions, but when I push the "play" button, nothing happens. The remote has new batteries and they are correctly installed.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

The unit is on...at least the red light is on...but that's all.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know