Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Roku, I have been trying to access Roku. After entering all…

Customer Question
Hi Roku, I have...

Hi Roku, I have been trying to access Roku. After entering all requirements,

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Hi Roku, I have been attempting to access Roku on my flat screen.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Hi Roku, I am attempting to access Roku on the flat screen. After making on the requirements and putting in the URL, entering the code and putting in my password, Roku is saying the two previously mentioned are not on record. Could you help? Thank you--Ben

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Hi Roku, I forgot to mention I have the Roku Express.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know