Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My iPod Touch won’t open. I can’t remember for sure, but…

Customer Question
My iPod Touch won’t...

My iPod Touch won’t open.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPod?

I can’t remember for sure, but probably three years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iPod?

I tried to power off, but that doesn’t work either.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that it has been getting crankier for the last few months. It freezes and crashes and jumps when scrolling.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Viet - Technician, Technician replied 6 months ago
Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. On your iPod Touch, please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

- Does that do anything? What's showing on your iPod's screen now?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.