Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It is asking for my password & I haven’t the slightest idea…

Customer Question
It is asking for...

It is asking for my password & I haven’t the slightest idea what it is. I have tried various of my most used passwords. Can I reset the password?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku. Maybe 2yrs old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I have tried various passwords that I commonly use

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Which password ***** you need help with?