Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Roku unit starts up but all content only shows a frame…

Customer Question
My Roku unit starts...

My Roku unit starts up but all content only shows a brown frame without any photo or disruptive listing. This happens fro NetFlix and Amazon as well. How do I fix this problem?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I have the remote in my hand, where is the model #

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I have tried respectively to restart the ROKU device and then press the Netflix or Amazin and get the same response, no photos or description of the movie or TV show

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, Pearl, I have two (2) ROKU in the house and the other one seems to work perfectly.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know