Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

After pluging into the tv what next. Vizio 2-3 yrs old. Tv…

Customer Question
After pluging into...

After pluging into the tv what next

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio 2-3 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv menu works ok

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

No other problems

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

What is the model of the tv?
What do you have there for source devices? (cable/satellite box, antenna, dvd player, etc)?