Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have no light on on the streaming player. I have

Customer Question
Have no light on...

Have no light on on the streaming player. I have disconnected the power plug and left for 10 minutes and still no power. When I first noticed we had no access to roku, I went to the streaming player and it was exceptionllay hot and I unplugged the power.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

2

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

We have had this for 5 years and first time with any troubles

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Could the device be fried?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 6 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
What is the model of the device?