Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Sony sacd lazer replacement for a ce595...how tricky? This…

Customer Question
Sony sacd lazer replacement...

Sony sacd lazer replacement for a ce595...how tricky?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your CE595?

This one ,about 2 years ago...bought into the sacd when they came out about 15 or more years ago,but was stolen. The unit Ive got now never has played sa. Tried recallibrating a couple times with no success

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sony product?

Cleaning and attempting recallibrating with steps found online...nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I understand Sony may be reintroducing new and improved sacd players...any truth and price points?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Dan T., Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help. It looks like you've gone over some basic information with our automated system, so I just have a couple questions to make sure I know what's going on.

Are you looking for instructions for replacing the laser? Do you already have the new part?