Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I installed my new roku but, when I want to go back to my…

Customer Question
I installed my new...

I installed my new roku but, when I want to go back to my television channels and I press the video input button on my tv remote, nothing happens.....the selection just stays at the top of the list of choices, ie it stays on roku but I can't go to the tv stations!!!

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

I have an older sony tv

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

If by menu options you mean the video input I can't select any of them because it (the light at top) stays stuck on Roku. I have had it working but it always quits for some reason and I can't view tv stations

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the TV Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of the Sony?

Do you have the original Sony remote?