Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Im having trouble connecting to programming like tubi. I…

Customer Question
Im having trouble connecting...

Im having trouble connecting to programming like tubi

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

I don't know how old i just purschased it back in october for walmart, and how would i know who made it if it is not roku

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Ihave at&t and they said that when i was not able to set up all my u verse channels that i did not have there roku so to contact roku about my roku

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not know anything else to tell

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What internet connection speed are you getting with the Roku?

Open a browser page and go to https://www.verizon.com/speedtest/ then let me know what download speed you are getting?