Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am unable to rent a movie with my password. I think my…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to rent a movie with my password. I think my credit card information has changed

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku is linked to Cox, probably 4-5 years old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I just pressed * to get help but do not see where to go from there

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know