Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What do I enter where it says enter URL. What is the URL.

Customer Question
What do I enter...

What do I enter where it says enter URL

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

What is the URL

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your media player?

I'm on the last page where it says enter the URL

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know