Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to add a unit on a second tv in another room and…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to add a unit on a second tv in another room and I have forgotten very thing on how..

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Tosheba

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No I am to the part to go to the computer and link it together and I can't seem to get it right.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Toshiba? What happened right before this?

Nothing we are changing from satilite to r roku and forgive my spelling tonight.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really just walk me through the process to get all the right numbers and stufdf on line for it to work it is up on the sacreen to the place where you have to link in with the codes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know