Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Need help with Hulu set up. Need help with Hulu live. I set…

Customer Question
Need help with Hulu...

Need help with Hulu set up

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Need help with Hulu live

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

I set up Hulu for 30 day trial but wanted Hulu live having trouble do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Have profile in my name and received email to get Hulu in my wife's name not sore what to do

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know