Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to install the fireTVstick. It is plugged into…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to install the fireTVstick

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

It is plugged into my LG tv.

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

Sorry for the delay but I had to take the tv off the wall to get the model # . It is model 55ub8200 . Not sure of the year .

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv menus works . I tried to set up an Amazon account and filled everything out several times but it would not take .

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 55UB8200? What happened right before this?

I was given the fireTVstick for Xmas to plug onto my tv so I could get netflicks .

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
I am all set as I was able to create an Amazon account .
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know