Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I gave a friend a Romulo streaming stick and added her as an…

Customer Question
I gave a friend...

I gave a friend a Romulo streaming stick and added her as an additional user on Netflix. Does she sign into Romulo when she sets it up with my email and password?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Media player?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Do you mean by media player such as dish?

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Actually, I’m not with her. She is in another state. Is there some way she can call you?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know