Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to install Roku. Put all info in, read terms.

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to install Roku. Put all info in, read terms. When I came back my code had expired. Reentered with new code. got to the end and it keeps loading and asking me to renew -not a robot.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

It is installed in an Insigna 32" TV model NS-32DR310NA17

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

NOTHING BUT TO COMPLETE ACCOUNT

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/4/2018
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 3 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. If the screen at any point says '[ ] I am not a robot' then you just click once on the checkbox next to that message, to verify that you yourself, are a living human user, not a robotic process viewing the page by computer codes. It's odd, but that's how it works.

Once you have checked that checkbox next to the 'I am not a robot' message, you should have further options to complete the registering. Let me know, if you need to know more, or if something puzzling happens next, and I will guide you further to a good resolution of the problem.

I did check robot and it then said 'loading' which continues until it wants me to check robot again. It keeps repeating

That's puzzling. Does it bring up the exact same screen again? if so, check whether you have it connected to the internet for real. That sounds like a 'try to contact, find no connection, bring up same screen for a retry' - which would involve the checkbox becoming unchecked again, too.

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

What you speak of is puzzling. Does it bring up the exact same screen again? if so, check whether you have it connected to the internet for real. That sounds like a 'try to contact, find no connection, bring up same screen for a retry' - which would involve the checkbox becoming unchecked again, too.

It is connected to my internet. Had to do that first before it sent me to sign up for Roku. The same screen stays there and the word Loading keeps buffering.
Now, my tv is telling me I need a new code again. PLEASE CANCEL MY PHONE CALL I DON'T THINK IT WILL HELP. I'M GOING TO START OVER.
THANK YOU

Start over by all means, slowly and carefully. Sometimes some little thing can be the problem - keep your eyes open for any such detail overlooked before. I will help and advise you further as needed.

'Loading...' means, either you have lost the internet connection, or else, that the server at the other end is...

s-l-o-w, perhaps

I went to put it in again and it said I already had an account. Who knows!!!!!! Good bye

If you already have an account, don't register for a new one. Just use the account you have, is my advice. That should work.

Louie, Technician