Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Not a computer problem DVD/Videocassette recorder Unit

Customer Question
Not a computer problem...

Not a computer problem DVD/Videocassette recorder Unit 620KU- panel lights blinking but unit doesn't seem to respond to remote or manual inputs to control panel. Not sure if this is your area of expertise?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Toshiba probably 4-5 years old. Units power on but control panel just blinks.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Toshiba media player?

Unplugged and then plugged back in, changed batteries on remote. Tried to operate unit manually via control panel. Again nothing seems to work except that all lights on the control panel blink. None of the input controls seem to work either manually or via remote control.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope, had used for awhile and rarely used since purchasing but attempted to use a week or so ago and nothing seems to work.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 day by:
1/6/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know