Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Low ac voltage out of transformer,and out of power

Customer Question
Hi,low ac voltage out of...
Hi,low ac voltage out of transformer,and out of power supply,strange that it turns. fast
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi again and welcome back to JustAnswer.

I tried several marking this as a duplicate/followup to your original question but it keeps coming back on top of my 'to do' questions.

I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Please post back with clear pictures of the internal circuitry and the multi-meter settings. Click HERE.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
These pictures would then serve as common references allowing me to see what you are seeing.