Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Roku Ultra and a Roku 3. I moved and cannot find my…

Customer Question
I have a Roku...

I have a Roku Ultra and a Roku 3. I moved and cannot find my remote.How can I buy a Ultra remote? Also T may have lost some of the items for the 3. I have the power cord and HDMI cord. Do I need anything else ?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Ultra $ 3

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I have a Roku and a Roku 3. I moved and cannot find my remote How can buy one?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/4/2018
Electronics Technician: Steven, Technician replied 7 months ago
Steven, Technician

Hi my name is***** have read your question, just answer does not sell any products we are just a support site, however you can purchase any accessories for the Roku devices directly from their website. They also have contact numbers for assistance. Here is the link to what you they have available. I hope this helps.

(click here)

Thank you for contacting JA. if their is anything else I can help you with please reply.