Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I received a message "Your transaction has been declined by…

Customer Question
I received a message...

I received a message "Your transaction has been declined by Roku. Two things have happened that will affect my account. 1. The credit card used to open this account has been cancelled. 2. The server has been upgraded by ATT. What do I need to do to make Roku active again?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Model: 3700X

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your 3700X?

Nothing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/4/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know