Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

From Hyderabad, INDIA. I have a Sony Alpha 3500 DSLR. Alpha…

Customer Question
I am Samiksha...

I am Samiksha from Hyderabad, INDIA

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

I have a Sony Alpha 3500 DSLR

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have?

Alpha 3500 DSLR

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sony?

I have tried outdoor photography as well as studio photography. and studio photography is where I have an issue

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

That I am a communication student at NIFT and is very keen in photography

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/5/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know