Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an account but am unable to link it to my new tv. It…

Customer Question
I have an account...

I have an account but am unable to link it to my new tv. It keeps saying my email or password ***** wrong. The problem is I am deaf and can’t chat with you. Please give me your phone number so I can get connected to you and fix this problem.

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

It says Tokugawa.com,link. Enter the code which I did on my iPad and it did not accept my email address or password.

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

You mean on my iPad? Yes.

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/4/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.