Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to find my actt. Linksys couple yrs + EA6500. Website…

Customer Question
Trying to find my...

Trying to find my actt

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Linksys couple yrs +

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your Linksys router?

EA6500

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Website I was asked for my acct it was the Roku site I was also asked for a credit card ?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Not yet

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/4/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.