Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to connect streaming stick don’t know what input to…

Customer Question
Trying to connect streaming...

Trying to connect streaming stick don’t know what input to use

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

No signal

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Power outlet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I have several inputs on my tv to connect to my cable is connected to Hdm1 my wii connected to hdm2

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/4/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know