Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

It says DCP unautherized. How can I tell I think 3 years.

Customer Question
It says DCP unautherized ...

It says DCP unautherized

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

How can I tell I think 3 years

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your media player?

Just trying to watch movies....it worked last month

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I downloaded an app on my cell phone but don't know if that makes a difference

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Roku 3
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Louie, Technician