Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can't get Roku to work. I have a hard time typing with the…

Customer Question
I can't get Roku...

I can't get Roku to work. I have a hard time typing with the remote,

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I don't know. I have the remote that has Netflix, sling, hulu, google play on it. It is a wired that is attached to the tv.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I've tried to look for movies but seem to have trouble with logging in. The remote does not seem to connect with the TV box. I also tried VUDU but was disconnected. I just can't figure out how to use this system. I'm wondering if I should buy a stick instead.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know what else I can add.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/4/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Still trying to figure out how to use this thing.

How can I help you today?

I can't get the remote to work unless I hold it right up to the box.

Have you tried replacing the batteries in the remote?