Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We are trying to set up our Roku. When we get past the

Customer Question
We are trying to...

We are trying to set up our Roku. When we get past the pictures and I'm not a Robot, it starts loading but times itself out and we can't get any further

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

The box says Roku Express

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Doesn"t get that far,just times out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how we can get connected to our TV we can't get that far after picking the pictures it starts loading and just stays there until it says Verification timed out

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/4/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know