Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

C. Cannot enter code number since i missed doing so when…

Customer Question
Cannot enter code number...

Cannot enter code number since i missed doing so when loaded Roku. I just purchased this machine around Christmas

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I tried to find a way to downloaded so I could reload I tried to find program that would allow me to enter the code no avail

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it just want my Roku working

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
1/4/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

still want answer but was told $35.00 nd paid it still have nothing give me the answer or refund payment
  1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
  2. Scroll up or down and select Settings.
  3. Select System.
  4. Select Advanced system settings.
  5. Select Factory reset.
  6. Select Factory reset everything and follow the on-screen instructions.
No Home on remote?

It looks like a house