Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I used my Roku in Cove springs Florida. I am now in Tucson…

Customer Question
I used my Roku...

I used my Roku in Green Cove springs Florida. I am now in Tucson Arizona. I want to be able to use it here. My carrier in FL was xfinity. My carrier here isCenturylink. What do I have to set my Roku here?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

R oku Primiere

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I plugged it into tv like I did before. I had used it here in az before taking it to fl and it worked fine.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't have anything else.
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 1 month ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

To use the roku at your Tucson home, you'll just need to connect it to the tv (hdmi), to power, and then to link the roku to your centurylink wifi network.

To do so, go to the roku home screen (house button) and on the home page, choose the Options (settings) function,

this will put you into the roku settings menu, and from there you'll go to Network (wireless). It will scan for available networks and you'll choose your home wifi network name from the list, then it will prompt you to type in your wifi network password. It will then connect and you can resume using the roku as you had in Florida.

Best regards,

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Please, call me on my telephone;(###) ###-####

I've sent a written answer above, which is covered by the chat support fees you paid.

I'm happy to call if you'd like and have sent an optional phone support offer which you may accept if you'd like to approve that additional service/fee.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
call me at(###) ###-#### I am old and have difficulty navigating electronics

Again, I'd be happy to call.

You first must click to accept the phone support offer showing on your screen.

Nathan, Technician