Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It' not the TV....it's a new Blu-ray Disc-Player.. I got it…

Customer Question
It' not the TV....it's...

It' not the TV....it's a new Blu-ray Disc-Player.. I got it for Christmas ..and I can't get it to work.. if you could please walk me through the set -up... Thank You.. Julio V. Check

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It's a Phillips... model 32PFL30504D/F7.. 5years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Imput works for Direct TV (HDM1) REG. TV works on TV ..and

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 32PFL30504D? What happened right before this?

Nothing Just got a new cable for the Blu-ray player Plugged it in .. set TV for HDMI2.. turned on the unit.. can open up the disk player ..and turn it on and off.. but no menu ..it"a blank screen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That's It!.. Please let me know what to do..Thank You Julio V. Check

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/3/2018
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 7 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
What have you done so far with your system? Have you connected it to the tv and set it up?